Claud’s Lawn Cares
Clauds Lawn Care – Criteria for Donations
Our support is directed toward sustainable programs that help the Communities and benefit the Education of our children here and abroad. Organizations will be considered if they can show that their efforts have a long-term impact and affect significant numbers of people, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, disability, religious beliefs or income levels.
Claud’s Lawn Care will consider financial and in-kind requests from organizations and institutions meeting the following criteria:
- Have nonprofit tax exemption status under Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3).
- Show financial stability
- Employ ethical methods of publicity, promotion and solicitation of funds.
- Raise funds without payment of commissions
- Request funds for programs or operations with a minimal portion applied to overhead.
- Use in-kind donation to benefit organizational members or constituents.
If your organization meets all the above criteria, please submit your request on organization letterhead and allow 3-4 weeks for processing.